The Concert For Bangladesh is the first live album by George Harrison. It was released in 1971. It contains covers of The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Coasters, and Bob Dylan.
- "Bangla Dhun"
- "My Sweet Lord"
- "Awaiting On You All"
- "That's The Way God Planned It"
- "It Don't Come Easy"
- "Beware Of Darkness"
- "Band Introduction"
- "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
- "Medley: Jumpin' Jack Flash/Young Blood"
- "Here Comes The Sun"
- "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall"
- "It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry"
- "Blowin' In The Wind"
- "Mr. Tambourine Man"
- "Just Like A Woman"
- "Bangla Desh"
- George Harrison - Vocals, Guitars
- Ravi Shankar - Sitar
- Bob Dylan - Vocals, Acoustic Guitars, Harmonica
- Leon Russell - Piano, Vocals, Bass
- Ringo Starr - Drums, Vocals, Tambourine
- Billy Preston - Organ, Vocals
- Eric Clapton - Electric Guitars
- Ali Akbar Khan - Sarod
- Alla Rakha - Tabla
- Kamala Chakravarty - Tambura
- Jesse Ed Davis - Electric Guitars
- Klaus Voorman - Bass
- Jim Keltner - Drums
- Pete Ham - Acoustic Guitars
- Tom Evans - Acoustic Guitars
- Joey Molland - Acoustic Guitars
- Mike Gibbins - Tambourine, Maracas
- Don Preston - Electric Guitars, Vocals
- Carl Radle - Bass
- Jim Horn - Saxophone, Horn Arrangements
- Chuck Findley - Trumpet
- Jackie Kelso - Saxophone
- Allan Beutler - Saxophone
- Lou McCreary - Trombone
- Ollie Mitchell - Trumpet
- Background vocals by George Harrison, Leon Russell, Claudia Linnear, Jo Green, Jeanie Greene, Marlin Greene, Dolores Hall, Don Nix, and Don Preston
- Produced by George Harrison and Phil Spector
0 people own this album. If you own this album, change the number to one higher!