Outlandos d'Amour is the first album by English rock band The Police, released in 1978. It is characterised by its trademark combination of punk, reggae and pop, and its raw sound.
- "Next to You"
- "So Lonely"
- "Hole in My Life'
- "Can't Stand Losing You"
- "Truth Hits Everybody"
- "Born in the 50s"
- "Be My Girl – Sally"
- "Masoko Tanga"
- Sting - Bass, Lead Vocals, Harmonica
- Andy Summers - Guitar, Piano
- Stewart Copeland - Drums, Percussion
- Background vocals by Sting and Stewart Copeland
- Joe Sinclair - Piano
- Produced by Sting, Andy Summers, and Stewart Copeland
- Engineered by Nigel Gray and Chris Gray