Hail To The Thief (sometimes known as The Gloaming) is the sixth album by Radiohead, released on 9 June 2003. It marked a departure from the electronic sound that characterised their previous two albums, 2000's Kid A and 2001's Amnesiac.
- 2 + 2 = 5. (The Lukewarm.) - 3:19
- Sit Down. Stand Up. (Snakes & Ladders.) - 4:19
- Sail to the Moon. (Brush the Cobwebs Out of the Sky.) - 4:18
- Backdrifts. (Honeymoon is Over.) - 5:22
- Go to Sleep. (Little Man Being Erased.) - 3:21
- Where I End And You Begin. (The Sky is Falling In.) - 4:29
- We Suck Young Blood. (Your Time is Up.) - 4:56
- The Gloaming. (Softly Open Our Mouths in the Cold.) - 3:32
- There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.) - 5:25
- I Will. (No Man's Land.) - 1:59
- A Punchup at a Wedding. (No No No No No No No No.) - 4:57
- Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.) - 3:52
- Scatterbrain. (As Dead as Leaves.) - 3:21
- A Wolf at the Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll.) - 3:21
Each song on this album had a subtitle, which reflected the mood in the studio at the time when the song was recorded.
0 people own this album. If you own this album, change the number to one higher!