Anahata is the fourth and final studio album by June Of 44. It is often called the band's most experimental, incorporating jazz, funk and electronic influences while still retaining their math rock sound. The album was released on 8 June 1999.
- Wear Two Eyes (Boom) [4:52]
- Escape of the Levitational Trapeze Artist [4:41]
- Cardiac Atlas [5:08]
- Equators to Bi-Polar [6:10]
- Recorded Syntax [5:01]
- Southeast of Boston [5:13]
- Five Bucks in My Pocket [4:06]
- Peel Away Velleity [15:12]
0 people own this album. If you own this album, change the number to one higher!